Acne Community

Acne Problems

Good day to you, MedHelp Forums.

Every since I was relatively 14-years-old I have been having small problems with Acne. It not really located on my face, but on my forehead and on my nose. I'm 18-years-old now, and I'm a male.

For time-to-time I get small/medium, colorless bumps on my head that form about every two weeks or so. Sometimes they're red, but most of the time they're not and I get irriated and try to squeeze tem. I know I shouldn't, but they usually last a long time if I don't. They also get larger when I try.

I take it that it's just oil secretion, and that starts to form but I've been trying to handle the situation for four years now without any luck. I

I've tried several medications:
NormaDerm
AcneFree Terminator 10: (10% Benzoyl Peroxide)
AcneFree Severe Kits
AcneFree
Equate Acne Tretment Cream (10% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Tea Tree Oil Lotion

Even some prescriped medication:
Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Creamy Wash
Gentamicin Sulfate Cream USP, 0.1%
NuoX 6% Benzoyl Peroxide / 3% Sulfur Acne Treatment

But no matter what I do I keep getting rougly the same amount of it on my forehead. I also seem to be having some acne on my noise mostly unoticeable, but I guess they're blackheads which never leave. It also seems like I have somewhat of a scar on the sides of my noise that are slightly more red/black than my normal skin, which I also think is acne, but I'm not sure.

I was wondering what would help me in this situation, or what I could eat to have less acne. Should I stop drinking certain things or eating certain things?
Erm. It's been two days. Anyone know any solutions?

I am a working lady and was suffering from acne rashes on cheeks and forehead. Due to lack of time I couldn't take proper care of my skin. Everyday dirt and pollution were making my skin dull and ugly. Many people gave me many advices but they doesn't work. Then I saw the product, Himani BOROPLUS Anti-acne cream on online and I ordered one. I am using it for about 4 months and my acne rashes are reduced in size. I think you can also make a try and hope it will also work for you.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions