Acne Community

Acne Problems

What is a natural, daily, home solution for acne?
neem soap.
Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will help you to remove acne.

• Do not wash face with soap and water, wash it in the morning and night with lukewarm salty water.
• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Mix 1-tablespoon groundnut oil with 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of and pimples.
Clear Skin Image from coenzyme a is all natural & will beat any acne. I've seen it work great on 6 different people!
You can apply cucumber juice, lemon juice and aloe vera gel to get rid of acne. Hope it will help you.
Vitamin D 1000   has worked better than anything I have tried.
Winter acne is worse from lack of sunshine.
Vitamin D has been a blessing.

Hope it helps!

Hakensak
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions