Acne,Staphylococcus Epidermidis

Hello!I have a problem for many years.I have an acne on my face.I did a lot of things to cure this problem,but none of them helped.Now doctors found that i have Staphylococcus epidermidis on my face and it couses acne.I took three courses of Cefazolin,one course of Ampicillin and three courses of vaccine against Staphylococcus epidermidis.My skin was better for time when I took all that,but after that my skin was badly.Please,reccomend the strongest antibiotic and say what should I do for not to return acne again anf for kill this bacterious for ever?
Best Answer
Hello there,
S. epidermidis is universally found inside affected acne vulgaris   pores, where Propioniobacterium acnes is normally the sole resident .Hand washing has been shown to reduce the spread of infection., Acne occurs due to a blockage of oil underneath the skin and builds up with bacteria causing inflammation and develops into a pimple. The common causes of acne are poor diet, stress, genetic, dirt, hormonal imbalances, cosmetics, work-related and drugs. Wash your face with mild soap many times a day. Avoid popping or scratching them. Drink plenty of water. The vitamins which are important for healthy skin are vitamins A,B,C and Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps keep pores clean. Vitamin B helps improve blood circulation. It helps to detoxify and get rid of impurities from skin. Vitamin E helps in acne breakouts and lightening of scars. Zinc and omega 3 fatty acids are also good for skin. It may not be possible to prescribe antibiotics without a detailed medical evaluation. For more queries and assistance visit a dermatologist. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank`s a lot!It is very useful information!
But,my skin-test show me,that I haven`t Propioniobacterium acnes on my face,but have more than usual S. epidermidis.My doctor said,that S. epidermidis couses acne.I took courses of antibiotics and my skin was better.Would you reccomend me very strong antibiotic to kill S. epidermidis? I just tell your advice to my doctor and together we will think what to do.I won`t took it for myself,only with doctor.Your opinion is very important for me,because I tried all that i can,and none helps.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions