Here are some effective tips that will surely help you out.
• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Add one part of kosher salt and two parts of honey. Add some lemon juice in it and make a paste. Use this paste as a scrub. Apply for two minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
• Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes.
• Apply Egg whites on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) can also be applied on swelling pimples.
• Fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk can be applied to the face as a face wash for pimples.
• Drinking of wheat grass juice may remove acne.
I think you should consider the above suggestions. However keep in mind that acne is not caused by a poor diet or bad personal hygiene. If you feel like you've had enough and want to start considering medication, I suggest looking up ****.co.uk My son has had a very similar problem to yours and medication helps. Hope you find a solution for your problem!
acne should be treated internally or externally. Externally you can use aloe vera, creams, or acne treatment solutions etc. but poor digestion or constipation can also be the reason for your acne. So please pay attention towards your diet. One more thing i want to share, a chemical name Sodium laureth sulfate, mostly present in shampoo and face wash, try avoiding them, because SLS is a stimulate acne.
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.