Acne Community

Acne and burning skin

45 year old male, my skin burns and breaks out, with almost any clothing I try to wear. I've only found a few shirts, pants (sweat pants) socks shoes etc. that don't do this to me. Regardless of what the tags say they are made from.

The few clothes I do have, that don't make me break out burn or itch, are, cotton or a cotton polyester blend. Most all cotton or cotton blend make me break out and burn. Don't know why the few I have found to wear don't do that.

I also wind burn very easly, weather the air is cold or warm.

I have to take a multiple enzyme pill everyday, Or I start burning and breaking out no matter what I wear.

I have to wash my hair with special shampoo (Cre-C) other wise I get massive dandruff and sores on my head.

I have had crones disease for 30 years, and was recently diagnosed with IBS chronic constipation. I also have a rectal prolapse to some degree.

My skin breaks out mostly, on my face, back shoulders upper arms and legs, and center of chest. Mostly red splotches, sometimes with a white head filled cap on them.

I have had these type reactions for as far back as I can remember, they seem to get worse as I get older. Please help, I'm very depressed. And need to be able to at least find clothes to wear.

Thanks, Tim
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions