Acne Community

Acne on face, back, and chest

While I've never considered myself, nor have other people, to be unattractive, the recent development of acne on my face, back, and chest have recently changed, at least my, person opinion about my physical appearance. While my face is more managable than my back and chest, they're all bad and I feel like I'm running out of options. I'm currently using pro-active which is able to, at best keep it under control, to the point where its still obviously visible but not completely distracting. I'd like any tips about any other medications, diet, or any other forms of treatment I can use.

Thanks for all your help,
zdesotelle
Hi. Diet has not been proven to have an effect on acne.
A course of oral or topical antibiotics from your doctor would be more effective than pro-active. In the meantime buy the Blemish Solutions Chest & Back spray by Clinique, available at Clinique counters in department stores or online. I like this product because it is a spray so is much more economical than trying to use a gel over large areas like the chest and back.
Loiloi xx
hey i really know how you feel, I've been suffering from acne for a while and i only really know one thing that works the best. Mind you it doesn't get rid of it completely but it does get rid of most. Ask your doctor about Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide Tropical Gel... If it stings a little pit you know its working ;)

PS - Make sure you have medicaid or medicare lol its quite pricy
bit* haha typo ;)
It is important to keep a positive attitude. I do believe that treating acne robustly is important so it doesn't cause emotional or physical scars. However, your acne probably appears worse to you than it does to other people. I have acne but still consider myself attractive. I have done modelling and been in a film. I would not be put off someone because they had acne. Loiloi x
try accutane. oh wait  you already did!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions