Acne Community

Acne

Hey guys, i  have just joined Medhelp. My Dermatologist has recommended Ginette 35 and skinoren for my acne. Has anyone ever used these products and how were the results. I am on my 3rd day using the products.
Hi. Welcome to the Acne Community.
Ginette 35 (also called Diane 35) is a very effective treatment for hormonal acne in females. Acne occurs when the patient has high levels of androgens (male hormones). Androgens stimulate the sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin. Bacteria on the skin feed off this excess oil, blocking the pores and resulting in spots. Ginette 35 blocks the action of androgens on the skin. You may have to take it for 6 months, but it nearly always results in complete clearing of the skin.
Skinoren cream kills acne-causing bacteria on the skin and can be used in conjunction with oral treatments like Ginette.
Best Wishes, Eloise (Community Leader)
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions