Acne Community
Hello. I have Acne. Not much. How can I get rid of it? What best works?
I heard vitamin d and zinc can help c:
It's different for everyone but I use Aknicare which works really well. Also worth looking at what you eat and drink: fatty/sugary foods cause bad outbreaks. Try also taking Omega 3 vitamins :)
Ive heard nothing hemos helps :\
I meant I heard nothing helps, I have it everywhere
But iam Also pregnant too...13 weeks
Try betnovate N or C... depends on ur skin..
Here are some natural treatments for acne.  Try a couple for a period of time, and if it does not clear up, try another.

- How to treat Acne
I learned that make up (especially if excessive and often used) and sweat clogs the pores. But does having your menses also trigger facial acne?
I have always promoted natural products. For example ( perfect for pregnant women, too): TEA TREE OIL
Here are a couple of ways you can use tea tree oil in your treatments:
1. Apply the oil using a cotton wool ball directly onto the affected area after cleansing your skin. Do not rinse off.
2. Make a face mask once a week by whisking 4 drops of tea tree oil with an egg white. Apply this to your skin and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Tea tree oil is among some of the best homemade acne treatments.
Aknicare is safe to use during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, so it is a good product for you to try :)
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions