Acne Community
I have had, since puberty, around 13 years of age, red cheeks and oily skin.  I get pimples when I am stressed out and when not, my skin, including that of my cheeks mellows in color to the hue that is prominent but not cheekwise.  However, I am seeking a permanent solution to my red cheeks, which my doctor said was perhaps rosatia.  however, since the redness of my cheeks does tend to dissipate when i am in warmer climates, sweating alot and keeping clean i am inclined to think that it is something else like alot of small white heads and after shaving, in a bright light it seems that way, because the skin looks bumpy.

I have used proactive, unsuccessfully and now I just use a gentle facewash, burts bee's, with aveeno moisturizer.  In the cold the skin tends to peel or dry up. i shower, irregularly, maybe everyday or if not every 2 days.
Hi. Rosacea can be treated with oral Oxytetracycline or topical Metronidozole from your doctor.
There are many useful face washes for redness. I recommend Rosaliac by La Roche-Posay, Redness Relief by Eucerin or Redness Solutions by Clinique.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions