Acne Community

Big bump on inner thigh

So today I got a cyst that was growing and painful on my inner thigh drained and lanced. Before it was big and swollen and now it's flattened out still a little red but still draining with a little blood.
I'm 21 and I don't really get bumps like these, I've gotten a few under my armpits but they never got this big or painful and I never needed them to be drained because they would go away by itself.

My dermatologist gave me doxycycline 100mg twice a day and that really helped me in the past with styes that would not disappear.
So I guess what I'm trying to figure out is
1. How long do boils usually take to heal up after being lanced? I don't care if I get a scar there all i. Want is for this ugly and kinda sore bump to go away so I can walk sit and lead a normal life.
2. How often do people get these? My dermatologist said I have HS but I doubt it because I've only gotten 2 bumps on my armpits not at the same time and 3-5 years apart from each other. When I got this I didn't  have any other bumps on my body.
3. How to prevent these? I think maybe my diet needs some tweaking but I'm living in a dorm next semester which makes me even more scared because I need to feel better to go back to school.
I'm not shaving down there anymore. Not for a few months.
Please help me, anyone with advice. I'm feeling really down and I feel so weird because of this.
I would use tea tree oil soap and straight TT oil on the area.  I would join the facebook turmeric paste group and learn how it can help you.  
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions