Acne Community

Body Acne

What are some solutions to full body acne?  Its mainly on my back and buttocks and its not real bad, just pimples here and there.  There are some body washes but has anyone had good luck with them?
I like the Neutrogena Body Scrub or the Body Wash.  It's comes in a large container.  For me, I'm getting ready to start accutane because I have had no luck with everything else.  However, these washes have done pretty well for my back and chest.  Good luck.
Clinique make a range for blemish-prone skin including a chest and back spray. If your acne increases in severity a topical lotion would be impractical to apply on large areas. Rather, an oral antibiotic such as Lymecycline or erythromycin might be indicated. Loiloi x
I use the Neutrogena body scrub and a loofa and it helps.  I have also used Nature's Cure before.  they have treatments for face and then some specific for backs.  it is a pill you chew and a spray but I have found luck with using the body wash and just the spray.  It has not completly cleared my back but it does help a lot.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions