Acne Community

Body Acne

Hello thank you so much for having your time to read my question,,
I got a problem in my acne in my body specialy in my chest...its get me
annoying and i feel shy people around me,,i try alot of anti acne cream but
it doesnt work it keeps coming back and more big and pain and left scars.
I feel so worries about this acne...
What should i need to do for it? and what kind of anti scars i will use??
Thank you so much...
I don't know about dealing with the scars, but I used to get really bad acne on my chest, back and face. To relieve the pain, try a hot cloth on the sore spot for a bit. This temporarily feel better and heal a bit faster. I try not to put a lot of stuff on my face.

My dermatologist gave me clindasol cream. This cleared my skin of bacteria and enabled it to get better. Then, after roughly 6 months of using that, he gave me Stevia A cream. This helped start to heal the scars a bit. But it needs to be used over a long period of time for you to see results. And it can dry out your skin a bit.

Now the only products I use are:
1) Spectro Gel - to wash my face daily (it helps your skin rebuild it's protective barrier)
2) Witch Hazel (this is a liquid u can get at most stores that have a pharmacy. I put some on a cleansing pad and wipe my face with it after it's been washed)
3) My dermatologist told me, that if I feel that I need a moisturizer, I need to pick up lotions that say "non-comedogenic". That means it wont clog your pores.

Sounds like you need to see a dermatologist before you get more scarring.
Hi..... I use clearasil deep pore cleansing pads...just do that once a day or once every other day , kinda scrub but not hard all over your chest. then use for the shower go to clinique they have a body scrub for acne it works really good as a body wash. i've never found any creams to work for me either.
Over the counter remedies are of limited benefit for anything more than mild acne. See your doctor for a prescription strength gel such as Differin (adapalene) or Duac (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide). Alternatively, a course of oral antibiotics such as doxycycline or minocyline will kill acne-causing bacteria on the skin.
Female acne patients may benefit from taking an anti-androgen contraceptive pill such as Yasmin, which blocks the effects of male hormones on the skin.
Patients who don't respond well to the standard treatments described above may be refered to a dermatologist for Oral Isotretinoin (Roacuutane).
Best Wishes, Eloise.
Hmmm...I have super sensitive skin, and for me, clearasil always makes things worse. Maybe that's the issue? You may just have really sensitive skin and need to pay more attention to what you put on your skin.

Another thing my dermatologist told me was that, people who don't exfoliate their skin at least once a week, and have oily skin, tend to get more pimples. Because sometimes the dead skin gets into open pores and infects the area. I have actually been trying out these cloths from Norwex. They require that you only use water while cleaning your face and they exfoliate quite well. I have noticed a decrease of acne on my face since I've used them, and when I get new pimples, they go away much faster. It took me about 4 weeks to start seeing results, but you may want to try em. They are about $17 for a pack of 3. It sounds like a lot, but I was willing to try anything.
Hi the reality of the matter is that acne can be cured by diet changes.

The big 4 include refined carbohydrates and refined sugar, alcohol, dairy, and caffeinated beverages.

You should find that if you take these out of your diet you should clear up.

Include apples in your diet, they will help clear out toxins in your digestive tract... and also include lemons they will help clear out toxins throughout the rest of your system.

Was your acne prone skin areas with lemon.  The lemon will kill acne causing bacteria, unclog pores, dissolve off excess oil, and help slough off excess dead skin.  In addition to that, it will also speed up healing time of old acne, and help with any acne scarring.  How can you get a better treatment than that?
Hi there.  My daughter had acne all over also and she picked it and picked it and picked it.  Her back and chest were worse than her face.  She saw an endocrinologist who said it was the worst case of back acne he had ever seen.  She saw a dermatologist who gave here minocycline by mouth (antibiotic) for several months and Ziana gel for her skin.  The antibiotic got rid of the active acne and the gel took many months, but improved the appearance of her back greatly.  She got tired of it all and wasn't keeping up with the treatment.  So her back returned to the way it was and a little worse yet.
We went back to the derm and the same treatment was ordered.  I never filled the prescription for the antibiotic because I found that giving her 50 mg of chelated zinc was working wonders along with the Ziana Gel.  The zinc started working within about 3 days and is quickly reducing her acne.  The Gel hadn't even started to work yet at that point.  I read on the internet that many people are finding relief with zinc for acne.  It must be balanced out with magnesium and other minerals - you'll have to read up on zinc.  And it shouldn't be taken for more than a few months at that dose or else it might throw other minerals out of balance in the body.  She had zinc spots on her nails (white spots) so I thought I'd give it a try.  And I can't believe the rate at which the acne is disappearing.  Good luck.
Yes I think Zinc is a great supplement for acne.

I've been supplementing 50 mg Zinc daily now.

But I've also been including vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, Garlic Oil,  Cal/Mag, Omega 3-6-9.  These are perhaps the best supplements you can take together to help resolve your acne.  

Vitamin A, and E are key for healthy looking skin, and skin that repairs itself well and sloughs off easily.... On top of vitamin A I've also been eating 2 carrots daily.
Vitamin A also works by helping to mature the sebaceous glands... Or so I believe which is why accutane is so effective at treating acne... but of course consume vitamin A in levels around the RDI because consuming them at high doses may result in symptoms similar to an accutane therapy.

The Vitamin E is vital to the elasticity and health of the skin and also helps to serve repairing the skin tissue.

Zinc helps boost the immune system greatly and if there is a plugged pore, your immune system will be able to deal with the acne causing bacteria much quicker.

It also helps prevent acne by regulating the activity of the oil glands... so Zinc is very important in helping acne.

Garlic Oil is great to help because it's also filled with sulfur type antioxidants which can make your skin look young.  It will also prevent excessive inflammation.  Also when garlic is digested it will kill off the bad bacteria in your colon and help cleanse the digestive tract.

Omega 3 fatty acids help reduce skin inflammation and redness.

These are the key supplements necessary to help prevent acne... Much better than taking antibiotics or accutane in my opinion.
Acne is hard to deal with, warm washcloths and time will help it stop hurting. If you have a zit or pimple then try a hot washcloth for five minutes and then an ice cube for seven. This will make it less painful to pop, and less if a scar. After that just put on the warm washcloth! Really hope it helps!!!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions