Acne Community

Constant Breakouts - Cleansing Schedule Needed!

Hello. I am a 17 year old male and have been having problems regarding acne on my face for a few years now. I have tried varies methods and treatments (including Sudocrem, Aloe Vera face wash and Blackhead cleanser) but none have seemed to have a dramatic effect on my skin, despite me using the Aloe Vera wash daily for over a year and a half now.

I have a rather naturally oily skin with red spots breaking out reguarly. When the spots fade, they do not fade completely - they leave faint pinkish marks from where they used to be. It's not so much on my forhead area, the spots tend to break out around my mouth and on my cheeks.

It disheartens by how how much effort I put into getting rid of these spots and making my face clear and fresh, but no real change happens. It has now become a real confidence issue.

So what I am in desperate need of in as much help and advice you can give me regarding getting rid of these spots. A recommended daily schedule and recommended products/techniques to use within that schedule would be great, as I have the patience and determination to commit to a process like that.

I hope you can help me, and I look forward to your advice.
I too have quite oily skin and unfortunately if you have oily skin, larger pores, and bad skin... or poor natural ability to shed dead skin you can get a recipe for a natural environment for acne.  You have to really consider a variety of factors... please read the main post I posted for everyone to treat there acne.  There is much you need to learn about acne in order to treat it. To start out please read this:

In summary what I have been doing:
1. No more coffee in my diet.
2. No more dairy in my diet.
3. No more diet softdrinks in my diet.
4. No more refined flour in my diet, and I am greatly reducing the amount of bread products I am eating.
5. I bought a juicer, and have my lemon juice every single morning first thing.  
6. I have been washing my back with lemon juice... Not only is this killing the bacteria, it also sped up the time
of that "after redness' and discoloration of the skin where a pimple once was.
7. I have been exercising daily.  I have been doing both cardio, and yoga.
8. I use a towel 3 times only, after the 3rd use, It's time for a new towel.
9. Also when I towel my body, i 'pat' my skin dry rather than rub it dry.  This will help retain moisture in the skin.  And also not spread dead skin cells across you which my plug a pore.
10. I clean my bed sheets, blankets, and pillow case once a week.  In addition to that, I only wear clean clothes when it's bedtime, and I shower before bed, so I am clean before I go into my bed.
11. I have been drinking my 8 glasses of water a day.
12. I wear 3 shirts a day...  1 after my shower and before my bed, 1 after i get out of bed and go off for my day, and 1 after i workout.  (I know showering would help after my workout but then i just want to have 1 shower a day, not 2).
13.Hair... I wash my hair daily, and I wash it first when I shower.  The bacteria will rinse off on my body, and the bacteria will wash all over my body out of my hair.  If you want try something like head and shoulders shampoo, which is a bit harsher shampoo but will kill more bacteria rather than just 'wash it out'.  But it's also a harsher shampoo.  Or use an anti-bacterial shampoo.
14. Daily supplements... Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Garlic Oil, Zinc, Omega 3, Cal/Mag/Zinc, probiotic supplement.
15. 2 cups of green tea daily, in the morning a caffeinated cup, in the evening a decaffeinated cup.
16. Getting that 8 hours of sleep, and those 8 glasses of water.
17. Also I haven't been drinking any alcohol at all.
18. I have also been avoiding legumes, peanuts, etc.
19. One surprise is that I still include my one piece of dark chocolate (85%) cocoa
20. No soy products.
21. I have been eating more fresh fruits and fresh vegetables.
You may be able to get by not doing EVERYTHING i have listed here...

It depends on you, your skin, the way your body reacts to foods, and your lifestyle habits.

For example... it could be something like a food allergy... maybe some people will break out when they eat dairy, maybe others will only break out when they eat peanuts.  
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions