Does Proactive actually work?

Hi. Ive always seen those commercials for Proactive. Im wondering does it actually work?
It never worked for me,and I read many reputable reviews on the project and the general consensus seems to be that is does work with some people for a little while. Personally, I don't think it's the best acne regime out there by a long shot. I have been doing Dan's regime from acne.org and it is wonderful! So simple, so inexpensive and so effective! Check out their website (www.acne.org) there is a lot of info.
:O! Thank you man! I will certainly check it out!
been using it for ever. love it. that combined with some oral treatment for me did the trick. except for some occasional breakouts (im talking like 1 pimple) its been a dream. give it a try. theres always a money back gurantee (celarly cant spell) for the 1st month.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions