Acne Community

FACIAL HAIR

I AM A AFRO-AMERICAN WOMAN, WITH FACIAL HAIR LIKE A GUY. I ALWAYS TEND TO SHAVE WITH RAZORS AND NOW MY SKINNED HAS TURNED DARKER AND AWFUL LOOKING. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT?
I think you can get facials.... use aloe avera oil the plant and run it on your face. Try not to shave but wax if you can...shaving leaves razor bumps and uneven tone of the skin after a while. I have chin hair and I pluck those but it makes my chin darker. also I recommend that you see a doctor to check youe hormone levels...facial hair may be an indicator of pcos and high testerone levels! you are not alone. There are many many women with facial hair and I know its depressing when you are suppose to have femmine parts and nautre and NOT facial hair! hang in the! God bless you
Do you have in grown hairs?  You might consider getting them lasered.  

The pria and silk'n are new and approved at home laser hair removal tools you could use.  
look into electrolysis it is painful and takes time, but what sold me on it is, the transgender community swears by it. it is supposed to have more permant effects than laser and is cheaper although you have many more sessions. If it can make men with 5'oclock shadow have a smooth non hairy face. I'm willing to try. Also consider having your hormones checked. I'm going through the same thing. Hang in there.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions