Acne Community

Facial acne

I am in my late 20's and I still have acne. It is the "under-the-skin type" where it is deep and red on the surface (but only on my cheek, not much around the face).  A professional has told me to use exfoliating scrub which I have done, but it does not help.  Is there any type of acne medication that you would suggest?
I suffer from pretty much the same condition and am also in around the same agr bracket as you. I can't recommend a product to you as i think 99% of them are ****, but i do think if you have a blender, you could make yourself a pure fruit smoothy every morning and drink that. The massive amount of anti-oxidants in the smoothy will help in flushing out the bad oxidants in your system that factor in the skin condition.  
My skin condition improved a good bit while I was drinking pure fruit smoothies, but unfortunately, I dont possess the motivation to go to the shops very often to keep purchasing fruit.

hope this helps

jon
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions