HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE

HI MY NAME IS KEYONNA I'M ONLY 16 YEARS OLD AND I REALLY WANT TO GET RID MY THIS ACNE ON MY FACE SUCH AS WHITEHEADS BLACKHEADS AND DARKSPOTS I HAVE USED SO MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK LIKE ASTERGIENT CLEAN AND CLEAR KIT EVEN PROACTIV SO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS ACNE (I ALSO GET REALLY OILY SKIN)...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How long did you use it for? Where can I get it from? Dose it help? I'm just so lost! I have acne on my face an back an its jus so annoying I really don't know how to gwt rid of it
Helpful - 0
I am a male 32,  i hve very ioly skin. like you, i tried everything. i finally fond something that worked for me. remember everyone is different.

1. i stopped drinking milk. milk produces hormones in your body thus in somepeople creating a allergic reaction. i know drink almond milk. there are also other non dairy milks like, cocnut and rice milk. if you drink milk this may help you.

2. carry a small towel with you in the summer, wipe awy your face every chance you get.

3. i bought the blue light tanda machine. it has worked wonders for me.  i still think milk was my problem. try to stop eating foods that contain hormones, like milk, cheese or eggs also stay away from ground beef. try this for two weeks and get back to me. i am almost sure it will work.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions