Acne Community

Has anyone had success treating their acne using Proactiv?

I've tried so many different treatments including; several arms worth of anti-acne washes, scrub, and soaps; tea tree oil; even light therapy masks. I got prescribed a cream by my doctor that worked magics for my acne then but my acne has spread and scarred my entire face and is starting to move to my hairline and under my jaw. My acne is really awful and seemingly impossible to conceal. So has anyone had any luck with any specific products? Also, if possible, any concealing tips for acne scars?
Have you seen a derm and been diagnosed with pustle acne? Most derms will try Differin with regular acne. I put my patients on a line of products that can be formulated especially for acne. Microneedling might be your answer for the scarring.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions