Acne Community

Hormonal acne

Hi, I have moderate acne and a lot of black marks due to hormonal acne. my derm told me to go on Yaz, I am just curious about all the side effects? will it cause anxiety feelings? Is it better than Yasmin (i tried 1 pack and stopped, my acne became slightly worse)
Yaz and Yasmin are same and you can use any of them. Treatment of acne include topical and oral antibiotics, topical retinoids, hormonal therapy, dermabrasion , phototherapy and laser resurfacing. Normally a combination of treatments is followed and if nothing proves effective then dermabrasion and laser therapy are useful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions