Acne Community

How do I get rid of it?

I've had kinda bad acne on and off for the past couple years. I use face wash everyday and it seems to not be helping. What should I do that I'm not doing?
Okay so start off with eating a healthy diet. What you put in your body shows through your skin so if you're eating clean healthy foods your skin will show that but if you are eating junk food your face will start to look like that pizza you had. Next is getting all the toxins out of your body (they will cause acne). Drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day to flush them out and if you eat some junk food that day drink 2 glasses more (junk food and candy is okay in moderation just make sure you drink extra water to flush the toxins out).

Skin care: your skin needs a regimen that you stick to religiously. (I'll use mine for example that cleared my acne up within a few weeks).  I wash my face morning and night with a gentle facial cleanser (Cetaphil daily facial cleanser; found at Walgreens and Walmart). I also use a clairisonic to was my face but your hands will do (although they are amazing! You should really think about investing in one, I've had mine for 3 years and it works and looks like it was just purchased). Every time I'm done washing my face I use a toner (Stridex sensitive acne clearing pads) this helps remove any extra dirt/oil from the skin and treats acne with the salicylic acid it contains. Next would be a spot treatment for active pimples. There are two types: ones with salicylic acid and ones with benzoyl peroxide. I find benzoyl doesn't work for me so I use salicylic acid but your skin may react differently. My favorite spot treatment is the Estée Lauders Clear difference Targeted Acne Treatment (35 dollars). It clears the pimples up over night or something's two nights if it's a cystic pimple.

Hope his helped!! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
I've used apple cider vinegar as a toner seems to calm and fade out the acne. Try using that I also have tried head and shoulders as a body wash for bacne scrubb and just let it sit for a bit then rinse just make sure u use a small amount of baby oil or tea tree oil u can treat oily skin with oil ad well just not too much don't ever let us chest/face/back stay dry dry moisturize because dryness will irritate ur skin get red and your pores will secrete more oil
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions