Acne Community

How to clear up persistent acne?

I've had acne ever since I was about 13 now. It wasn't always in the same place, but so far I've had it on my T-zone, cheeks, chest and back.

I'm 21 right now and I've got pimples, blackheads and whiteheads all over my face (cheeks & t-zone), and pimples on my back with a few on the chest. I'm on minocycline, as well as a topical antibiotic, differin and retin-A-micro 0.1%. I also have IBS so as soon as I eat any food that doesn't agree with me, my face becomes covered in pimples, pustules and/or nodules.

I don't know what to do anymore, my doctor says my acne isn't severe so I should keep doing the treatment, but I've been on the antibiotics for over 3 years now, and appart from the nodules and my acne isn't getting better.

I managed to get a modeling agency after my skin got better after a period of post-pill amennorrhea, but the acne's back and it's not going away.

It's killing my job (I can't get booked), my confidence (everyone keeps commenting on my skin), and the uneven texture is just plain uncomfortable.

Is there anything else I can try? I'm just so fed up of using all this medication that will only make my skin "sort of decent"
I can recommend some fantastic natural products that will help reduce and eventually eliminate acne and also help with ibs
for more information
You can use natural essential oil like tea tree oil, lavender oil, Clary Sage Oil,etc which helps in reducing acne problem and offer soft, smooth and shiny skin texture. To know more, contact us on ***@****
You can use natural essential oil like tea tree oil, lavender oil, Clary Sage Oil,etc which helps in reducing acne problem and offer soft, smooth and shiny skin texture.
Thanks everyone! I had already tried natural products (and tea tree oil had worked a bit) but they didn't work. I actually went back to my dermatologist and he said it's time to try Accutane.

I'm REALLY excited!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions