How to get rid of acne scars and marks on cheek?

I've been having acne scars or marks for quite some time now. It has gotten bad over the past few years. It's mainly on both sides of my cheeks. It's red and indented I'm my skin well some, and some are raised above but not that much. It doesn't hurt at all but looks horrible. How can I go about clearing this help? Please help, I don't know what to do anymore.
You need to go to a dermatologist who can prescribe to you facial peels with aha, salicylic acid or glycolic acid in them. Creams containing these (and more) ingredients also work very well in lightening and treating acne. maybe a combination of peels and creams/gels. Microdermabrasion also works very well in smoothing the surface of the skin.

There is so much new medical tech out there for scars etc., that you shouldn't have to live with them anymore.