Acne Community
5.37k Members
Avatar universal

I got scars due to pimples in my faces .

I have them in my cheeck and when I go out they are super visible and I don't like it . What treatment can I use ?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Try getting facial peels that lighten scars. Depending on whether they're dark in colour or not, your doctor can prescribe you some fading crams as well. AHA, glycolic and salicylic peels and creams containing these ingredients really work very well. strongly recommend going to a derm to get the prescriptions
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions