I have a red bump on my inner thigh and it’s gotten worse.

So about 3-4 days ago I had a big red bump on my inner thigh close to my genitalia. I thought it was just a pimple and I wanted to get rid of it because it was starting to hurt (bare in mind that it was just red bump no head or color change). So I tried popping it and it hurt extremely bad and they pain stayed there. The next day I tried popping it again because now it was bigger and looked like it was creating a darker red head. So alas to no avail it didn’t pop again but increased the pain (I even tried poking it with a sterile sewing needle). Now I went to go look at it today (day 3) and now it’s bigger but the head area is black. It is leaking like clear fluids with blood, and when I squeezed it a bit white came out of it like a pimple. But the pain is really bad, and I need to get rid of it. The area itself hurts really bad but like an inch or more around it my leg feels tender. I just want answers, it seems like it’s just getting worse

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions