I have.prego acne what can I do..

So i'm 8 weeks prego and I have.some really.back acne mostly black heads and under the skin pimples I just don't know what to do i've used over 10 diff products and.it's getting expensive.... Any help please!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you I will try that's line i've seen it just wasn't sure about it
Helpful - 0
I had terribble acne at the beggining of my pregnancy, I'm 27 weeks now and my skin only gets very mild breakouts. What I found works for me is the neutragena transparent bar or acne, witch hazel toner, and then I started using the yes to line. I've been washing my face with yes to tomatoes daily cleansing gel for three months and it has worked wonders, I follow that with the dickensons witch hazel toner. And occasionally ill use a scrub like st. Ives for sensitive skin. My favorite is yes to grapefruit daily scrub.  And a couple times a week a use this anti stress mask that is really cheap from kroger to cleanse and purge my pores. I hope this helps!! And Congrats on being a new mommy!
Helpful - 0
I've tied a bunch and nothing seemed to help. If you find something be sure to let me know!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions