I'd this nothing more than a pimple/blackhead or is it more?

I have a 'lump' on the back/left side of my neck. It's like a pimple/blackhead, but it hasn't gone away for a long time. Well, the last 6 months or so, I try to squeeze it and only a little fluid comes out (when I say little, I mean very small amount), but it stinks. It stinks REALLY badly. Is this just a pimple/blackhead or could it be more? I've had acne since I can remember, but have never had something smell like this (or smell in general)
Hi, when you squeeze it, does a clear liquid come out or is it more like whitish, pasty substance? Because from what you describe, it sounds like a sebaceous cyst. Sebaceous cysts run deep, and have sebum and other things trapped inside a 'capsule' which if drained out, smells extremely bad, but refills quickly again. Only way to get rid of it completely is to get the whole capsule or container removed through a small and uncomplicated surgical procedure involving stitches.

The cyst also grows over time to form lumps and a lot of times they get infected as well.

Hope this helps!