Acne Community

Lip zit nightmare!

I have a huge welt on the bottom left corner of my lip.  For the last two months I have been getting small to large pimples and welts on the lining of my lips (top and bottom).  It is causing me quite a bit of stress because I feel like everyone is staring at me.  It is also starting to leave some light redspots behind.  I really need for these to go away, and they just keep coming.  I use proactive 2 times a day, I wear bare minerals makeup, and I use neutrogena healthly skin face lotion with Alpha-Hydroxy.  Could I be allergic to the alpha-hydroxy?  I have not been using the lotion that long.

Please help me wake up from my nightmare!
I have the same problem!!! I have no idea what to do, tho....I'm so sorry. :( I've just popped one (I figure it will be the experiment one) and put a little peroxide on it. The peroxide STUNG but I'm hoping it will kill the bacteria and all that jazz....will tell you what it looks like in the morning.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions