Acne Community

Looking for the best body cream with sun protection

i am having difficulty deciding what cream is suitable for my skin color, i use to be very dark but i believe it is as a result of the creams i was using at childhood, so i tried lightening creams which have really made me fairer but resulted in dark knuckles, knees and elbows. i am currently using fair and white skin perfector but the black areas seem to be getting more dark. I want to maintain this color i have achieved without the dark knuckles etc. And as well want to eliminate the pimples and spots on my face and back. Thanks
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of her symptoms. Localised hyperpigmentation could be linked to a few infections, endocrine/ systemic etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a dermatologist for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. As for the hyperpigmented scars you could try products like tretinoin, hydroxyquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, alpha hydroxyl acids, niacinamide etc, after consultation with a dermatologist
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions