Acne Community

Massage Technique...anyone tried it yet?

Hi Guys,

I came across an article in health and beauty about an all natural
massage technique that has a 98% success rate, has anyone tried it yet?

Health and beauty led me to Novoacneclear.com , if anyone has tried it i'd appreciate the inside scoop.

What natural massage technique are you talking about. Please give more details  for what and where?
If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
See your doctor for an approved licenced acne treatment which targets one of the causes of acne; raised androgen levels, excess sebum and bacteria on the skin. Be patient with your treatment, even the most effective treatments take time to work.
The "gold standard" treatment for severe acne is Oral Isotretinoin (Accutane/Roaccutane) which results in a long term remission from acne after one course in 80% of patients.
Unfortunately there is a lack of medical evidence that natural remedies are useful.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions