Acne Community

Need help and advice about Painful boils in butt

I am having problem with sore and painful boil near anus and it is a really huge trouble  for me to sit. There is throbbing and burning sensation in the affected area and so much painful. It has been a year i am having this problem. Once in every month i deal with this boil problem. Normally, it takes only 12 hours that this boil becomes painful and extremely sore. I was embarrassed to talk about it so i self handled this. Usually when i see its head i puncture it to drain the pus and the drain gives quite a relief. It feels there is no other solution except to puncture and drain. I searched on the internet and most of the information says not to puncture the boil.
I thought it would become okay but after a month the painful boil reappear at exact same spot. I do not know what to do now. I try to put as much less pressure on it as i can, but i want to know its solution. Can i lessen the pain or heal the boil by putting antiseptic solution on it?
I do not have genetical or some pimple history.
I do experience PMS (premenstrual syndrome), so sometimes i go through the problem of mild constipation, passing hard and big stools. I do not know if this is a contributing factor.
I feel embarrass discussing this with someone so i thought of finding someone here who is experiencing the same problem. If here is someone who has gone through this problem kindly suggest me what should i do to end this boil's episode.. I feel so helpless
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions