PROACTIVE or MURAD ?

I have been using "PROACTIVE" since the beginning of the year.  It has done some good.  My face actually looks better then when I first started.  I thought maybe just the fact that I was being faithful to the routine that, that was why I had some marked improvement.  I thought that I could use anything as long as I did it in the morning, and in the evening.   Not true.  I have used several other products regime, but didn't get quite the results I have with PROACTIVE.
I recently saw an infomercial on "MURAD"  acne treatment.  So I looked it up online. They say that their results are longer lasting.  They say their product is better, & longer lasting because they don't use peroxide.  So I don't know, I was wondering if anybody has tried it?   If so, I would love to hear what you think!  
I went ahead and ordered the 30 day trial set.  It is guaranteed. So I figure what the heck? HUH?  So I will let you know once I have any thing to report.
Please let me know if you have any info!
THANX,
D  aka  momeluv

Hi. I've tried Murad but unfortunately it irritated my skin. I'm now using oral oxytetracycline and Diane35. I also apply Differin to the affected areas. Eloise x
Thank you for your feedback!
God Bless,
Zitty ((giggles))

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions