Acne Community

Quick Acne Solutions

I need to get rid of my face acne in 2 months. I would say its moderate. Any fast tips or diets that could achieve this?

-XKUNX
How are you? Treatment and the length of time it takes usually depends on the severity of the skin lesions. Quick acne solution with limited information at hand may include both self-care and over-the-counter medications. It is important that you clean your skin regularly  with a mild, nondrying soap and avoid  squeezing or scratching to prevent skin infections and scarring. Over-the-counter acne medications that contain benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, or salicylic acid may also help, However, if these do not help improve the acne, prescription medications may be indicated and consult with a dermatologist may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions