Rash that comes and goes

Hello
My son is 7 years old. He has seasonal allergies and use to have asthma as a child. recently a rash has been appearing on his face, ears, neck, back, feet and knees. It itches a little. This happened before after a insect bite but only a few times. This past week they have been appearing suddenly while he is indoors. They look like little pimples and when I give him benadryl they vanish an hour later. We just moved from another state and I am in the process to find him a doctor and allergist. Should I be worried?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there!

If it’s just the rash alone, it may not be something to worry; though it is advised to keep him protected from possible allergens such as dust, mites etc. Since a few infections could also present similarly, if the rash does not seem to get better or there are additional symptoms, it is best to consult a pediatrician.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Helpful - 0
Very useful! Thanks so much!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions