Reaction to Proactive

I used Proactive over a week ago. I have redness,itching,burning and over 40 fluid filled blisters on my face. I have used benadryl, neosporin, alcohol, and several other creams over a period of 8 days, but it is only getting worse. Please help.
I would reccomend seeing a doctor about this. When I first started using proactiv, my skin was itching, red, and dry, but overtime I got used to it and I don't have that anymore. The blisters I am not sure about. It could be a reaction to the chemicals they use. I wouldn't use several creams because it could make the problem worse. Check with a doctor so they can give you the right things to use. Good Luck!!
Proactive works but its really harsh! Definatley stop using it  you might have burnt the skin or had a bad reaction. Just leave it heal I think. Or see what the doctor says.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions