Acne Community

Red spots

I am a 27 year old female and I have just come out in random red spots over my bottom and have now spread to my legs arm pits and chest. They are not really itchy but are sore. Some of them are red and raised with a little yellow/White centre while others are pink and flat. I have never sufferd with spots before especially over the body. Can anyone tell me what this is?
This doesn't sound like acne -a condition where spots occur on greasy areas of the skin such as the face, chest and back. Re-post this in the Dermatology Forum.
This may be an allergic reaction, if you develop any other symptoms such as swelling of the tongue or fingers, or difficulty breathing, seek medical help immediately.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions