Acne Community

Rosacea

I was diagnosed Rosacea about 11 years now.  It seem like when I get sinus infection or bad allergy, my rosacea will break out but only on the nose.  It'll start like a small bump and then turned into a Papule.  Why does this happen and how to stop it?  I will always have sinus problems.
Rhinophyma, with thickened erythematous skin of the nose and enlarged follicles, is a variant of Rosacea. Conjunctivitis and blepharitis may be assosiated. What medication have you taken for your condition? Long term courses of oxytetracycline can be helpful as can synthetic retinoids. Topical steroids should be avoided as they have minimal effect and can cause a hard to clear severe rebound erythema. Avoiding spicy or hot foods and beverages can help. I recommend Eucerin's Redness relief cleanser, google it for delivery or local stockist. Loiloi x
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions