Acne Community

Tips for spots/diet changes i can make to improve my skin?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for preventing spots/ getting rid of spots or any tips on things to include in my diet which might help improve my skin? I would say I'm pretty healthy in comparison to most teenagers however I am anaemic which i'm not sure whether or not contributes to my skin issues. I have a mixture of blackheads, whiteheads, deep, painful spots and general pimples all over my face. I have sensitive skin and my pores are naturally large thanks to my mum who i inherited them from.. I've tried home remedies such as egg face masks, toothpaste masks (which i do NOT recommend anyone to try as it burns your skin!) and more. I've also tried drug store exfoliants, drug store hair, skin and nails tablets, face masks, pore strips and probably others. I've tried a lot.. but nothing seems to work?! or if they do work the effects of them are only temporary and my face goes back to its original state afterwards. Each method I have tried for 4 weeks (except pore strips and toothpaste masks) to give my skin time to clear and sort itself out.
Avoid excess sugar in your diet. Prefer raw foods over processed or packed from the supermarket. Avoid as much as possible eggs, rise and any kind of chocolate or cocoa especially dark. Include lots of carrots in your diet. Carotenoids in carrots turn into retinol in your body ( vitamin A ) and then into retinoic acid which helps in normalizing skin differentiation and sebum production. Avoid pinching, touching or applying anything on your face. Wash twice a day with a slightly acidic facial soap 4.5-5.5 pH and change your pillow cases every two days with fresh clean and hot ironed ones.
thank you so much! I'll try these things :-)
Thank you :) I rarely get a thank you from people in here :) You should prefer to eat carrots raw than cooked. Boiling carrots ''kills'' most of vitamin A content. You can make juice as well or steam them  ( slightly ) instead, if you think they re too hard to chew. Grating carrots raw and eat them with something fatty like olive oil or cheese will increase absorption of vitamins A. Good luck, keep me updated
Dear sir Johnny. I read ur texts.  Thank you for you instructions.. I have same like this doubt. But my face contain more oily contents. so can I also use these tips??
Thank you for your kind words.You can definitely use these tips, they wont harm you in any way and i m sure they will help. Let me know
Thank u
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions