Acne Community

What to do???

I'm 26 yrs old, and never really had bad problems with ance until now, even through 2 pregnancies. I work in a warehouse that dirty and not air conditioned. The weather here is hot and humid during the summer, and I know that has a lot to do with my breakout. My problem is what to do to treat it. I've tried everything! Different cleansers, mask, soap and water, even bought the Clearasal version of Proactiv (which took care of my blackheads but made my skin all slimy once I started sweating at work). Nothing is ehlping. I look worse than I did when I was a teenager. Anyone have any advice for me?!?!?!
Hi. Over the counter acne products are of limited benefit. See your doctor for a prescription-strength gel such as Differin (adapalene) and/or a course of oral antibotics such as Oxytetracycline. Female acne patients will also respond well to an anti-androgen contraceptive pill (Yaz, Yasmin, Ortho Tri-cyclen, Diane35). Avoid the progesterone-only pill, depo shot and hormonal IUD as these make acne worse.
Best Wishes, Loiloi.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions