Acne Community

White bubble on face

Hi.. I can see lots of ( 5-15 ) small white bubbles in my faces. Can anybody guess cause ? Some say due to heat. I have doubt like if i reduce drinking water a day next day i can see more on face next day.
A clinical examination is necessary for accurate diagnosis and management of your symptoms. White bumps on the face may be caused by acne. Pores can become blocked by dirt, oils, or other foreign elements. The elements can cause the pore to abscess. This abscess can result in a fluid filled pustule. This pustule may appear white in color and be surround by redness and skin irritation. It is possible that it is a white head. It is best to get it examined by a dermatologist. The exact treatment will depend on the cause. I sincerely hope it helps.
Good luck and take care!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions