Acne Community

acne

ive been on every single medication to treat acne and it just keeps getting worse i havent been to scholl/out of the house at all this week and its really making me deppressed and ruining my life. It has gone absloutley hay wire this week for no reason!! and i just dont knwo what to do anymore in deprate :(
hey :) I've never had acne myself but I am a teenager and my friends have had acne before so I totally understand :) have you tried any natural remedies? baking soda with a little added water to make a paste on pimples can decrease them over night so you can out it on before bed, same with toothpaste, not the gel kind, just don't have it all over your face as thus can irritate the skin and make it worse. lemon juice can help although not a good idea if there are any that are picked
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions