Acne Community

acne

I have had acne for almost 6years at first i took at as just adolescence but now am turning 19 and still suffering from it i've tried almost everything one can think of but to no progress so what do you think i should do?
The acne sufferers are from all races and genders. As an X acne sufferer, I have a very good understanding of the acne products which worked for patients and which ones did not. I am posting this to provide you the information of best acne treatment available over web so that you don't waste your time or money.

ZenMed Derma Cleanse System: This acne treatment is a 3 step system. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin rejuventation. Reasonably priced and very effective. If you are looking for  acne solutions, I recommend to go for ZENMED Derma Cleanse System.
You can try some home remedies that will help you to remove acne easliy.

• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Apply Egg white on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Cut a tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water.
• Applying toothpaste(not gel) on popping pimples at night also reduces the size of pimple.
• Applying mashed papaya on the skin also helps in getting rid of acne and acne scars. Wash your face after 30 minutes first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions