Acne Community

acne

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I wanted to ask anyways...
I'm white & my boy friend is black. For the past month now my face has been breaking out. I wash my face regularly, & have tried several ointments that would potentially help clear this sudden acne attack.  I've tried...Stridex Maximun, a Mary Kay acne gel, Clearasil, Avalon Organics, & Burt's Bee's...None of these have worked.  Is it possible that the oils from my boy friend's hair  irritates my skin?
Acne develops when excess sebum, skin cells, and bacteria accumulate in your pores. While exact cause of acne is not identified, this is often associated with hormone changes,medication side effect, family history of acne, stress. products used on hair and skin and even from underlying medical conditions. While irritants may also be a factor, further evaluation may need to be done. Continue your facial regimen and avoid too much sun exposure, touching your face and even popping your acne.  If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or dermatologist for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
The given sites [url=http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/acne-home-remedy.html]acne home remedies[/url] deals in acne treatment. But I am looking for a site which has a lot of real user stats. If someone has any ideas please post here.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions