Acne Community

acne

I am a 30 year old, black american female with acne. I have tried everything that's out there even ordered sutff of tv, but nothing seems to help. I have a light skin complection soooo everything showes up  and it's geting worse,and i don't know what to do anymore.I don't have any insurance at the moment so i need to try something otc. Thank you
I think you better consult a doctor or make some analisys about vaginal yeast
The best over the counter remedies are Freederm facial wash and treatment gel. An American product called Dr Murad claims to give 90% results in 4 weeks, but don't use if you have sensitive skin as it's very strong. When you do get health insurance get a topical lotion from your doctor the best ones are Duac gel, Differin and Dalacin-T. Your doctor could also give oral antibiotics such as erythromycin or oxytetracycline. You could also go on an anti-androgen contraceptive pill such as Dianette (Diane 35 in USA). And don't worry, i have acne too and I'm 31 love loiloi xx
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions