blackheads and visible pores

i have a extremely oily tzone with blackheads and really visible pores especially on my nose i have tried lots of different product including neurogena products and md formulations and nothing has worked could anyone reccommend any product that have worked for them any help would be appreciated. thank you
Estee lauder make an excellent range for oily skin. Their sparkling clean cleanser can be used frequently without irritation. Use their toner on your t-zone to absorb oil. They also make a facial scrub which will really help with blackheads. If you wear foundation try their ideal matte foundation which absorbs oil. if the oil leads to blemishes see your doctor for a course of antibiotics. If you're on the progesterone only pill change to one with eostrogen and anti-androgens such as yasmin or dianette as oily skin is caused by hormones. Love loiloi x
thanks for your reply i dont really suffer from blemishes that much its just the black heads and visible pores i want rid of does the ideal matte foundation have good coverage to help cover my pores
Yes the ideal matte foundation gives full coverage and absorbs oil. The facial scrub will remove blackheads, the cleanser will reduce oil and the toner will close your pores up. It's expensive but worth it. Slightly cheaper is Clarin's who make a good cleanser for oily skin called purifying cleansing gel and an exfoliating scrub with orange extract. You can buy all these things on line x
thats great i will try them, thanks
i have these pores on my cheeks..very sensitive n my skin is dry..n whn i apply cream on tht area pimples appear..n whn i dnt i feel like dryness creates cracks there..PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give some feedbacks to me..i cant have the feeling of being this ugly...i want to get rid of them rather than jst cover them..HELP ME!!
Look for Nuskinstones. these stones clean away the top layer of your dead skin and help moisturize and relieve dryness and remove your blackheads. you can buy them online. They last for  a long time too.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions