Acne Community

fat upper lip for no reason

For the past 2 days, i have woken up with a zit above my upper lip and my upper lip has been fat right in the middle. I popped the pimple, and alot came out. I took an anti-inflammatory yesterday which seemed to help a bit, and i put ice on it last night, but this morning its only seemed to get worse. Is there and home remedies that would help, as i have to go to the beach with some friends in a few hours and i'd rather not go looking like a duck. HELP ASAP

thanks :)
Don't pop pimples. This spreads bacteria under the skin leading to more spots, delayed healing time, secondary infection and even scarring.
Ice does not have any anti-acne properties and there is a lack of medical evidence that home remedies are beneficial,
Buy an over the counter product such as ByeByeBlemish (which contains salicylic acid and zinc) or Freederm (contains nicotinamide).
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions