Acne Community

housewife

its been almost 3 weeks that i have little bumps on face and neck and itches alot everyday..they look like pimples but their not and now my face is also dry,rash and sometimes they have little white puss. what could it be.. I'm very concern
A clinical examination is absolutely necessary for correct diagnosis and treatment. These bumps can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or can be due to folliculitis skin. Few other differentials for small, skin colored bumps on the face may be warts, skin tags and molluscum. Do these bumps have a central umbilication? Are they itchy or painful? It is important to have a detailed information about these bumps. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin may be needed if it is due to folliculitis.It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination. You are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions