Acne Community

how to clear ur skin?

I have three problems wth my skin.
1. My acne. I have got pimples since the age of 12. I m 21 now. I have taken several courses of vibromycine and twice hv taken courses of azithromycin. Acne gets much better when I m using medicine but then relapses occur, usually when my workload is increased due to any reason e.g. exams. My skin type is oily. I drink abt 8 glasses of water a day. I also apply Retinoin regularly but tht doesn't control the problem.

2. Blackheads. I have got a lot of them on nose and adjacent skin. I haven't done anything for these so far.

3.chicken pox marks. I contracted chicken pox this year in july, recovered in 2 weeks. But since then I hv got sm deep marks on my face, mostly on forehead, nose and adjacent skin. Don't know if there's any treatment for them other than laser.

So, in short I don't hv a clear skin at all :) I'd be really thankful if u discuss my problem and inform me.

Hi aanyaolive, I had acne on my face for the last 10 years and I was very unhappy about them. Then I discovered that if I replaced chicken and beef in my diet with various kinds of fish (salmon, perch, mahi mahi, etc), and egg white, my acne almost completely disappeared. Drinking a glass of red wine sometimes with dinner also seemed to help tremendously. Now finally, after 10 years I feel like I can step out of the door again without feeling awful about the way I look.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions