Acne Community

how to remove acne pores and scars

I am 27 old boy.i have been suffered from acne problem since age 16. still i have acne and somewhat little than past years.I have lot of acne pores and scars on my face. i want remove those.but I can't get laser or related treatments.cause they are expensive.Have home remedies or any cream, lotion treatments for acne pores and scars? i f you know any good cream, lotion or anything for removing acne pores and scars.please let me know.thank you very much for your kind responses....
For Scars try Bio- Oil , Sudden Change Scar Zone A Acne Treatment and Scar Diminishing Cream, Skin-RT Scar Gel or Clean and Clear advantage 2-in-1 acne & mark eraser kit. Pores: Neutrogena Pore refining cream, Retin A ,Mary Kay Pore Purifying Serum for Acne-Prone Skin & Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub.
Chemical peelings are not that expensive. I had seven treatments till now and my face look much better. Well, It's still noticeable but whatever you do your face wont heal 100%, not even with laser treatments.
What I can tell is that my face look way better, step by step, I hope to see more improvements.

I never tired any lotions or creams for scars exactly but I still  use some mild natural creams that I used to treat acne with.
Get enough sleep if you want your skin to look better; water and vitamins are also important.
Thanks dear for the great reply.Im here in Sri lanka.I don't know whether those Items have on here markets.However thanks a lot.
I'd recommend invicible scars. It's a great product one could have and is unlike those so called branded products which are of no use and a complete waste of money. It treated me within weeks
invicible scar product is it available in sri lanka. where I can find that??
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions