Acne Community

i suddenly have a burst of adult acne, what is going on?!!

i'm a 25yr old female, and have had pretty clear skin recently until the past month.  i started dating someone and we've been initimate.  i heard that sex can cause acne although i've also heard that is a myth.  i am very fair and have sensitive skin so any blemish really stands out on my face.
i can't figure out what is causing it, but i break out all over my chin, forehead and around my nose especially, as well as my neck, chest and back.  it is really distressing because i have to cover it with pounds of make-up and my skin has been otherwise clear.  i exfoliate twice a week, always moisturize and clean my face religiously.  i have oily-dry combo skin.
i haven't changed anything other than switching to a different foundation.  could it be hormones?  stress from a new relationship?  my foundation?  

i really need help!!
Hi. Acne is caused by raised levels of, or a particular sensitivity to the effect of androgens. Androgens are male hormones found in both male and female bodies and they stimulate the sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin.
Is there any chance you could be pregnant?
Have you recently changed your method of birth control? Women prone to acne will benefit from taking the combined contraceptive pill (Yasmin, Diane35, Ortho Tri-cyclen etc) as oestrogen blocks the action of androgens. Avoid the mini-pill, depot shot and hormonal IUD, all of which can induce acne.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions