Pregnancy does cause hormone changes, but it also depletes your nutrition. Be sure you are taking your supplements as your obstetrition instructs, and eat lots of veggies, lean meat/poultry/nuts and healthy fats and fruit. No junk food now. Not much sugar. Stop soda.
I've always had moderate acne but upon getting pregnant, I felt like my face just exploded. I started using Proactiv, although pricey, it seems to be the only thing that works, and it works very well if you use it as directed.
Yes dear. it is due to pregnat. try to use some natural home remedies that will help you out without any side effects.
• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Apply Egg white on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Cut a tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water.
• Applying toothpaste(not gel) on popping pimples at night also reduces the size of pimple.
• Applying mashed papaya on the skin also helps in getting rid of acne and acne scars. Wash your face after 30 minutes first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.